i.) future spouse – you can add your future spouse after getting married and obtain a marriage certificate.

ii.) mother – your mother cannot be included in your initial application as parents are not part of the immediate family. You may, however, sponsor your mother after three years of being a permanent resident in Canada and working in Canada.